Our established client in Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire is looking for a Quality Control Inspector for a temp – perm contract.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. The client is flexible on these shift patterns.
Rate of pay - £10 per hour
As a Quality Control Inspector, the role will involve the following :
- Completing testing of samples in compliance with quality management system. Analysis using viscometers and titrators.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is filled in, filed and kept up to date.
- Adhere to Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures
- Work with other team members to ensure efficient testing of samples
- Assist the development team with material evaluations and method development
- Experience in working in a QC laboratory or QC production role (Requirement)
- Experience in Chemical industry (advantageous)
- Computer literacy
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate that you are logical, analytical
- Use your own initiative and work independently when required
- Work to tight deadlines
Please apply online or be sending your CV to email@example.com.