Our award winning manufacturing client based in Salford are looking for an experienced production operative to join their team.
- The primary purpose of this role is to clean product/equipment ready for despatch in line with department procedures and Health and Safety standards
- Willing to be trained in other production areas
- Willing to use hand tools when necessary
- Ability to check documentation
- Computer literate
- Experience with SAP would be advantageous
- Ensure that all health and safety rules are understood & complied with.
- Engage in local 5S activity to promote a safe, defect-free and 'visual' workplace.
- Engage in Continuous Improvement activity as required
- Comply with company PPE requirements.
- Follow work instructions
- Follow work to lists
- Work to high quality standard
- Use of cranes
- Demonstrate required standards of behaviour and values
- Maintain core skills through direct "hands on" activity.
- Develop skills, knowledge, share experience and assist in training of the team.
- Promote and participate in continuous improvement activity, utilise lean manufacturing techniques, and standard work initiatives.
- Responsible for meeting standard work requirements within the work area.
Hours of work are 7am-3.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7am-12.30pm Friday
Rate of pay £12.25 per hour
Please apply on line or forward and up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role