Our large manufcaturing organisation a global organisation are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to under take a long term assignment
As a Quality Engineer you are going to be working as part of a growing team looking at the general processes on site looking for ways to add value and build the relationships we have with customers and suppliers.
Support the local implementation of the companys Management Systems
Support the Quality Team on Quality Management Systems for the whole site, completing Investigation reports, using Lean Tools such as; Fishbone & 5 WHY's, leading non-conformance investigations and drive corrective and preventative actions, KPI analysis / development, data analysis, maintenance of QA documents (FMEA's, control plans, inspection instructions), facilitating internal audits, supporting New Product Introduction and change control process and close out of customer complaints.
The following credentials are required
- 3 Years' experience within a quality based role
- Degree qualified (Chemistry, Engineering or another relevant science) or equivalent level qualification/Experience
- Experience of working with notified bodies / approval agencies
- Person with a strong work ethic and able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- Relevant knowledge/experience of machining processes and tolerances.
- Uncompromising commitment to Quality
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Committed and supportive team player
- Accurate worker who enjoys getting the details right
- Experienced internal auditor.
- Working knowledge/experience of faced paced assembly processes.
[Preferred Qualifications - Education, Skills & Experience]
- ISO 9001:2015 trained
- Six sigma Green belt
- Experience working in Manufacturing Industries (eg. Engineering, Automotive, Chemical or Pharmaceutical)
If you feel you meet the above critera then please email an up to date cv to Andrew Guthrie @email@example.com or apply on line
Rate of pay circa 40 k p/a DOE
Hours of work 8am-4.30pm Monday to Thursday