On behalf of our client in the Rochdale area, we are looking for a Quality Control Inspector to start immediately on a 3 month temporary basis.
39 hours per week
£10-£11 per hour
Due to the location of the company, it would be ideal if candidates that are applying drive and have their own vehicle.
Candidates must have experience working in a QA/ QC environment.
- Reporting inspection activities, verifying that quality requirements are met om metal work parts supplied from subcontractors.
- Liaising with Production Control on daily priorities.
- Check daily work scope for priorities on quality inspection.
- Carry out final inspection checklists of goods inwards and internal production of products.
- Checking the QA testing detail from information received from Design and routing data sheets.
- Compile inspection and test plans.
- Compile overhaul reports and test reports for all products as required.
- Compile engineering reports for Operators.
- Check compiled goods inwards certification for raw goods inwards.
- Ensuring customer and drawing specific requirements are met during final inspection.
- Liaising with necessary departments when products do not conform to quality standards.
- Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Recording non-compliances via a shared spreadsheet system.
Please apply online, or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Natalie / Dan on 01706 863703.