£29,000 - £29,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Greater Manchester -- Bredbury
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Job Title - Pipe Fitter
Reports to - Operations Manager
Role Requirements - As a Pipe fitting Operative you will be working on Hydraulic Power Control Units (HPU's), Well Head Control Panels (WHCP's), for Subsea System's.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Use of pipefitting equipment including cutting, threading, bending.
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment.
- Processing high volumes of fitting requirements.
- Read engineering, and schematic drawings.
- Maintaining and promoting Health and Safety procedures.
- Adapting to new fitting techniques.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Problem solving
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Ability to assemble and fit pipes, tubing, and fittings to large components.
- Knowledge of Air & Oil related tools.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering and Schematic drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of H/Pressure and M/Pressure Systems.
- Knowledge Hoke Twin Ferrule systems, Jic, Bspp, Npt, Swagelok, Parker ALOK compression fittings.