Our client has been awarded several projects carrying out firestopping work within the Social Housing and Sheltered Accomadation sectors.
As a valued member of their team, you will carry out all aspects of fire stopping works comprising of refurbishment, renovation and property extension projects.
Competent to work on your own or as part of a team you will be able to use initiative and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Good standard of record keeping and minor administration
- Good organisational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- NVQ level 2 or above (preferred)
- FIRAS Firestopping Card
Desirable Qualifications & Skills
- CSCS card (Blue preferred)
- Own tools
- At least 3 years' site experience
- Undertaking firestopping work on residential care homes, educational and commercial properties
- Installation of fire batt, mastic and intumescent products, to manufacturers guidelines
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and company policies at all times
- Working closely with labouring team
- Work within time limits established to meet deadlines
- Ensure all work related activities are carried out in a fair and ethical manner, to a consistent high standard of quality
- Maintain a positive and professional manner with all customers, client representatives and fellow employees
- Follow established company policies and procedures, ensuring safety standards are used which comply in full with all company policies and guidelines
Rate of pay £Negotiable
Duration 12- 18 months
Location Stockport and/or Leeds