Our Engineering client based in Eccles Greater Manchester are activley seeking a metal polisher to join their rapidly expanding engineering business
Experience within this trpe of role is essential.
The successful Metal Polisher will work as part of an established team.
Perform and complete all Metal Cleaning operations in an efficient timely manner.
• Clean, deburr, & polish Aluminium/Steel after other operations have been performed.
• Use various types of tools including grinders, air sanders, Speed Polishing
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Team Lead from time to time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• *FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
• Previous experience in labouring would be highly desirable
WORKING ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
• Maintain an organised and clean work area.
• Long periods of the day standing.
• Cross train in other departments and or assist other departments within production area when required.
• Exposure to sharp tools, chips, exposed edges, particulates, metal dust or fumes of various materials and fluids in manufacturing environments.
• Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
• Noise level in the work environment may be excessive at times (ear defenders must be worn)
• Ability to work alone but also within a team.
• Be available to undertake Training both related and non-related to your role.
• Work Overtime when/if required.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours- Monday to Friday 7am-3pm
Salary- £9 to £10ph
**Please apply online, or by sending you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org**