Our large client based in Rochdale is a leading provider of innovative business process solutions. Due to investment in their site they require experienced Customer Service Advisor's to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is NOT outbound sales.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri Between 8am & 8pm. Required to work one in two Saturday's, hours 9-2. 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £16,500.00 (negotiable depending on experience) with OTE of £19,500.00
Job Role: -
- To provide a high level of service to customers with emphasis on building rapport with our new and existing customers.
- To show them empathy, whilst managing their expectations and ensuring all customer contacts result in a positive experience.
- Must show a professional manner at all times and feel at ease multi tasking to search and relay appropriate information to the customer.
- You will be responsible for handling all inbound and outbound customer correspondence and email and dealing with complex queries.
- Able to work alone or within a team.
- This role will involve customer service collections calls, Inbound or Outbound, on behalf of our clients. Experience across all these domains is desirable.
-To provide a high level of Customer Service in all customer contact situations, recognising Customer Service standards and your empowerment to deliver total customer satisfaction.
- To deliver a high standard of calls Inbound/Outbound in a confident, professional & friendly manner.
- To understand the principles of Treating Customer Fairly Principles and apply this in your work at all times
- To maximise revenues through deployment of customer centric negotiation approach on indebted customers.
- To achieve and exceed agreed personal and team targets.
- Contribute to the development of a strong Client and Customer relationship by understanding their individual needs.
- Ability to understand and retain high volumes of different procedures and information across different campaigns.
- To be commercially aware and recognise and report on prospective business opportunities and competitor activity.
- Communicate clearly and openly and display excellent listening skills at all times.
- Ensure a positive attitude and high level of commitment to all clients and campaigns.
- To ensure all customer details are captured and updated appropriately, to maximise opportunities and increase customer perception
- To assist in management of Back Office Collections.
Essential Qualifications or Skills required: -
- Excellent communication skills and high-quality customer service expertise.
- Good communicator and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined working practice.
- Good keyboard skills.
- Sales experience an advantage, however, training will be provided.
Interviews will be held week commencing 18th January and successful candidates will start on 25th January.
Please apply on-line for this role.